If you are having the Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 smartphone, then you can enjoy the benefits of custom ROM firmware which will give you the same experience as that of Jelly bean 4.1 update.
This firmware is titled as EHNDROIX custom ROM firmware. It also supports all the apps which require the Jellybean 4.1 firmware update.
To apply this update you need to check whether your device is rooted or not. If it is not rooted, root your device before applying this firmware update.
Once you have rooted that in your device, you will now have the following features.
EHNDROIX Custom ROM Firmware:
- Official Boot animation
- Apex Launcher
- New Theme
- Based on CyanaogenMod
- Jellybean Wallpaper
- Optimized for HD YouTube videos via 3G and WI-FI
- ROM in constant development and with the new way of counting, it will be much easier to know the version in possession
- Flash player integrated
- Send messages with exclusive app Nitrox with a transparent look very attractive
- Google Apps perfected and in Black Style
- Shake your phone for close all apps
- Beats Audio Equalizer
- Keep you data safe with Titanium Backup installed by default
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages that might occur to your device while following this firmware update procedure given below.
Before start to apply this update safely in your device please do the pre-requisites which we are given below:
Pre-Requisites to Update Galaxy SL I9003 with EHNDROIX ICS based Firmware :
- Before you start to apply this update in your device make sure that you have created a backup of all the data (i.e SMS, MMS, Contacts etc.) that you had in your phone; so that if you lost, you can get back everything with the help of backup.
- Keep a minimum of 60% battery level in your device to avoid the risk of getting switched OFF during the process of firmware update.
- Ensure that all the antivirus applications in your device are uninstalled/disabled because this may interrupt the process of firmware installation.
- And also enable the USB Debugging mode in your device, by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
Once you have performed all the above mentioned instructions, you may follow the given below procedures to apply this update in your device.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 with ICS EHNDROIX Firmware?
- Before start to apply, first download the EHNDROIX Custom ROM and S3 Styled package from here to your computer.
- Once you have downloaded, then connect your device with the system by using USB cable and place these two zip files in your device. Be assure that you do not kept those files deep inside the sub-folders.
- Now disconnect the device from the computer and turn OFF the phone so that it can be entered in recovery mode.
- For that you need to press the Volume Down key + OK button, and holding both of them simultaneously and press the power button.
- To recover the mode, select “install zip from SD Card” > “choose zip from SD Card” and then choose the EHNDROIX Firmware package which is placed in the phone and then followed by which you need to select the S3 styled package.
- Once the update has been completed, the device will again land back to the recovery screen.
- In the recovery screen, select “++++ Go Back ++++” and then choose the option of “reboot system now” for rebooting the system.
In case, if your update process gets failed or interrupted due to any reasons, then apply the same by following the steps again from the START. And also make a note that whether you have restore the backup which you have taken in the initial steps.
Congratulations! you have now successfully applied all the new ICS based firmware in your Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 smartphone android device.
Incoming search terms:
- UpdateSamsungGalaxySLI9003SmartphonewithEHNDROIXICSbasedFirmware Howto -BestAndroidBlog