A new Styled Remics V1.7 ICS Custom ROM firmwares is now made available for Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 device. Those who wants to install this custom ROM may make use of our step to step guide. It is a feature rich ROM and fixes all the bugs pertaining to Camera, Bluetooth pairing and other force close issues in your device.
Apart from that, it made your Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 appearance to Galaxy S3 style which means, the menu and all options are transformed like Galaxy S3. Please make a note that it is not an official firmware update released by Samsung it is just a custom ROM firmware developed by recognized XDA developer chinmay_7d.
You should apply this update only for Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 device and not for any other devices. To check your device model number you can navigate to the path “Settings> About Phone” there the model number will be mentioned.
As this is a custom ROM firmware, you need to root your device, just in case if you are not sure whether your device is rooted or not you may download the “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store. If your device is not rooted then you need to root the same after that you have to download the Super User application from the Google Play Store and update with the latest binary.
Pre-Requisites to Update Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 with S3 Styled REMICS v1.7 ICS Custom ROM Firmware:
- It is always advisable to be on a safer side before trying anything new on your device, so create a backup for all your precious data’s which was available in your phone. Just in case, if your data gets lost due to any reasons you could easily recover them with the help of backup. But don’t use KIES to backup the data because it does not detect the Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 device.
- After that, enable the USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 by following the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and ensure that the USB debugging option is ticked.
- Make sure that you have left the battery level of atleast 30% or else there is a risk of your device getting turned OFF during the middle of firmware update.
- Disable all the antivirus tools in your Samsung Galaxy SL I9003; because it may interrupt the process of firmware update.
Finally, make sure whether you have done all the above mentioned instructions properly, after that head over to the next step where we have summed up a detailed tutorial on how to update your Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 with S3 Styled Remics V1.7 ICS Custom ROM firmwares.
Important: We and even the developer won’t be responsible for any damage that takes place to your device while following these steps.
Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 with S3 Styled Remics V1.7 ICS Custom ROM firmware:
- Initially, you have to Download Remics custom ROM firmware package from here to your computer.
- So, once you have downloaded, you need to connect your phone to the computer with the help of USB cable and then place zip file in your device. Make sure that, you don’t kept the zip file deep inside the sub folder.
- Once, you have placed disconnect your Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 device from computer and turn OFF the same so that it can be enter into the recovery mode.
- The Recovery mode in Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 can be entered by pressing the Volume Down Key+ OK Button and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
- In the recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from SD card” > “Choose zip from SD card” and then choose the Remics Custom ROM firmware package which you have already placed in phone.
- Once you have selected, installation will begin within few minutes. After installation is over, the device will land back in the recovery screen there you need to select “++++ Go Back ++++” and then choose the option of “reboot system now” for rebooting the system.
Congrats! now you’ve successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 android device with S3 Styled Remics V1.7 ICS Custom ROM firmware.
Incoming search terms:
- custom rom samsung galaxy sl