India based users can update their Galaxy Mini S5570I Smartphone with latest firmware update namely Gingerbread 2.3.6 which has been manually dubbed as DDLD2. This is complete Official Firmware Update initialed by Samsung after releasing beta version.
But, this update is not yet released by KIES so that you have to update your mobile by manual process, by following the tutorial and requirements which is detailed in below article. By following mentioned steps you can easily install this latest firmware.
Important: We and even the developer won’t be responsible for any damage that takes place to your device while following these steps.
Pre-requisites to Update Indian Galaxy mini S5570I with Official Gingerbread 2.3.6 DDLD2 Firmware
- The ROM we would see today is compatible only with Galaxy Mini S5570I. So, make sure you try this ROM only on this device, not any other device by any company.
- You must take back-up of all the internal data present in your phone like Logs, Contacts, messages, etc. with the help of backup applications.
- Battery should be charged enough in order to apply this update. 60% minimum is recommended from our side otherwise your phone may get switched off while the update process.
- Disable all antivirus suites in your computer as well as mobile so that update process may not get interrupted.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled in your mobile. If not, you can do it by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and after that USB debugging would be enabled in your phone.
- Now just make sure you follow the corresponding instructions properly.
How to Update Indian Galaxy mini S5570I with Official Gingerbread 2.3.6 DDLD2 Firmware
- Grab the DDLD2 2.3.6 Firmware Package & Odin Package from here to your Computer. Extract the two downloaded files in your computer. Open Odin in your Computer.
- Turn off your phone and Now you need to enter your device into download mode which can be entered by pressing and holding Volume Down key + home (center) key + Power button till the time you see a green robot on your phone screen which shows that your phone has entered into download mode.
- Make sure you have Open Odin in your computer.
- Now connect your phone to computer while ensuring Odin is open in your computer.
- As soon as you connect your phone to the computer, the ID: COM section in Odin will turn Yellow.
- Click on “OPS” to select “” and then click on “One Package” option to tick the same and at the bottom of the odin click on “One Package” tab to select the file “” from extracted zip file. And then finally click on ‘Start’ button present in Odin to start the process of firmware update.
- The process would take few minutes to complete. After it is done, the phone will reboot on its own and after you see the home screen on your device, disconnect your phone by removing the USB cable.
- And you have successfully accommodated the update.
Congo, you have now successfully updated the firmware of Gingerbread 2.3.6 DDLD2 Firmware in your Galaxy Mini S5570I Android device.