From Android Market place to Google Play Store and to an endless version numbers, the version update saga continues and on the same lines the Google Play Store comes with another update which is dubbed as 3.8.17. As of now, this update has been rolled out in only some specific countries and there is no exact timeline on by when this update will be pushed to the other countries.
Procedure to Upgrade 3.8.17 Version of Google Play Store:
2. Once downloaded connect your device to the computer using the original USB cable and transfer the APK file in your device. Alternatively you can also download the APK in your device and open the same so as to follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Now, disconnect the device and navigate to the placed APK file which you placed in your Android device to open the same and follow the on screen instructions.
4. If the Play Store APK does not support, then you have to wait upto the time its officially pushed for your device.
New Features in Google PLAY Store 3.8.17:
- The Google Mobile option works effectively than 3.8.16
- It support the gift cards
- The Force Close Error fixes for Jelly Bean Users
- You can now Bookmark the apps and create a wishlist
- It Supports virtually all Android Firmware versions and devices which are on Android 2.1 & higher