WPV PDF Adder 1.0 is a very good tool to copy .pdf files to adobe reader on Windows Phone 7. With some simple clicks you can transfer your .pdf files to your phone.
For that you just need to have Windows phone SDK 7.1 (SDK 7.0 will not work). And also note that your phone must be developer unlocked.
DISCLAIMER : Best android blog would not held responsible/liable for any damages takes to your device by following this procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
1. If your device using the Adobe Reader which is downloaded from the market place, first remove that and downloaded the new version from here.
2. To install that .xap file you can use any sideload tool.
3. So, once you installed run it first and then exit.
4. Now, download the WPV PDF Adder 1.0 tool from here.
5. Then connect the PC with the phone via USB cable.
6. Open the Zune, wait until it connects successfully. And also remember to unlock the phone screen.
7. Running the tool, drag and drop the PDF files on the listbox.
8. Click “Transfer files” and wait until the process is finished.
9. Finally, run the adobe reader on the phone and enjoy the reading times.